Lisa’s House

 

When I was renovating this house, I made it in broadcasting standard. It is designed based on my experiences working in one of national televisions, book references, magazines or internet and also consultation with architect. Most of the video and photo shootings were conducted here.

If you want to rent this house for film or photo shooting, you can book it in contact us.

Terms and Condition:

  • Rental cost is calculated one day (from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.) for IDR 6 millions. The use of one hour is calculated as one day rent.
  • If there is use later than 5pm, the excessive time is charged for a million per hour.
  • Down Payment 30% is not later than 3 days prior to the D-day. The remaining 70% is paid on the D-day after the shooting.
  • First come first served. After the downpayment, booking is on. If the downpayment is not yet made, the date is open and available for public, for those who book and tranfer the downpayment.
  • Down Payment is not refundable.
  • If there is changes on rental date or cancellation, the down payment is also not refundable.
  • Tenant is obliged to bring generator/diesel engine along for electricity need.
  • If there is damage of the property, the tenant must pay for the damage on the D-day after the shooting.
Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lisa’s House”